Welcome to the Denver Achievement Academy website. Please check back often for updates and latest news & events.
In all aspects of our program, The Denver Achievement Academy strives to teach and live by seven core values in order to enhance student achievement.
Parents, The Denver Achievement Academy staff and volunteers, and student teammates each bring valued elements and a shared responsibility to the success of our journey.
For nearly a decade, co-founders of the Denver Achievement Academy provided mentoring services to over 100 students. Our kids come from Boys and Girls Clubs in northeast and northwest Denver. All our students are from two elementary schools: Greenlee Elementary and Stedman Elementary (96% and 86% reduced and free lunches, respectively).
Our Seven Promises to Parents and Students:
1. Caring adults to teach, tutor, and mentor
2. A safe learning environment
3. An emphasis on personal health and growth
4. Effective educational programs
5. Activities to serve others
6. Opportunities to learn and exercise leadership
7. A life path to achievement and success